Wednesday, December 1, 2010

01 12 2010

Following a 6am flight from Cardiff Airport to Schiphol ( 1 hour in the air) I arrived in Den Haag at around 10.30am local time, ahead of my 1.30 pm appointment with Yvonne De Booij from Perfect Housing the IB's letting agent in The Nederlands.
I have to thank Yvonnne for her excellent advice during the afternoon I am now in a much better position to make the important decision regarding my base in Den Haag from January 2011. My choice is between Thorbeckelaan and Berberisstraat both of which have much to commend them.
I followed this busy afternoon up with a wander through The Passage stopping off at De Passant for something to eat.
Mmmm!
tasty....
Now back to the Mercure Hotel for an early night ahead of some decision making in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment