Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 11 2010



We are about to enter the final 31 days of the 365 day blogathon as we do so I would like to congratulate all of my fellow bloggers for sticking with the discipline through all that the year has thrown at us. I reckon we are due a huge virtual celebration at the end of 2010.

My blog post today shows the ER at my local hospital which has unfortunately become a little too familiar over recent weeks. It would appear that we are nearing a conclusion to the result of my hockey fall. The Kristin scan that I had last week has at last shown a break in one of the carpal bones and a tear in the ligament at my wrist....I knew that there was a reason for the pain!

The doctor I saw this morning suggested a plaster cast immediately,  I refused as I am due to fly out from Cardiff to The Nederlands for my flat hunting visit tomorrow. .....I will be back in ER next Monday morning possibly for a cast!!!

Location : Maes Y Gwartha Rd, Llanelly, Monmouthshire NP7 0,
Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment