Monday, March 8, 2010

08 03 2010

A chilly start to the week in South East Wales - it looks as if the temperature dipped and that there wasn't much moisture in the air as these amazing ice crystals formed on my car's side windows, and main screen.
Leaving a thin icy crust on the roof.
It was the prelude to a day that was wall to wall sunshine - someone needs to develop a discrete camera that can be fixed to the head in order to take those one off photo opportunities. If I had one of these I could have captured the brilliant sunset at the end of the day. I did my best to find a spot in order to capture the sun picking out the wisps of cloud - the shot below does not show the true impact and uplift to the soul that this vision gave to me and I suspect many others on their journey home with me this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment