Monday, March 22, 2010

22 03 2010

Today has felt like an marathon athlete must feel when they hit 'the wall' the bloggers equivalent has been reached, I realized that at some point this would strike as it is bound to at in a year long challenge, and we are presently 81 days into the 365 (10 days from 25%). A few minutes later and a glass or two of Cabernet Veneto later I await for the muse to return. I may just try one more glass!
(Thank you to Kielo and Fran for returning with this prize bottle from the IB Sports Relief event last Friday - Cheers!)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. I am quite proud of myself for keeping on going as well. Everyday is quite a challenge, let alone finding the time to take a photo and post it.

    I think it's the feedback from peers that does it.

    ReplyDelete