Saturday, July 3, 2010

03 06 2010 184/365

Following my arrival home at 2.15am after babysitting duties last night ( this morning!) I was up early to take grandson Jaycob with me for our monthly haircut - he was quite upset that I wasn't as early as normal (9am), just proving that you can't win!
The image today is taken from this week's Mail on Sunday 'Live' magazine my question is that with a fast moving competition why editors of these magazines include sections such as this which are so full of 'if and buts' that they are rendered entirely useless...... it is only very rarely and quite by accident that their predictions are correct.
The games actually were : Germany v Argentina ( 4-0)
                                        Spain v Paraguay ( 0-0 currently after 11minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment