Tuesday, June 15, 2010

15 06 2010

Many thanks to Emma Gwen for the image above of the Starbucks Grande Coffee Mug. At lunch today our colleague James FK  insisted that we accompany him to the Cardiff Gate Service Station to visit the Waitrose store on site. We stopped off at their recently re-branded Starbucks Coffee Shop for Mocha's and a Latte. Unfortunately I had left my phone at home and had to rely on Emma's coffee shot.... thanks again Emma.

Have you ever had one of those days when you find one small problem which unravels into a major issue?? Today was one of those days for me, I am heartily glad that I was able to uncover an issue which could have developed into a major problem for us in 15 days time. Our excellent team was able to pinpoint the problem which was actually not our error and it was eventually cleared up by external colleagues who were largely responsible for the issue!.... As a result however at the end of the day I had still not quite solved the initial small problem which had caused my original investigation...... The result was the need for a small intake of an amount of Pinot Grigio this evening as guess what awaits me when I get into work tomorrow morning?
Yup! you guessed it!

I have still not plucked up the courage to listen to my recent chat with David Noble [link]on his Booruch podcast as part of his Edonis Project! Call me chicken.

1 comment: