Friday, January 8, 2010

08 01 2010

A day for the trophy picture as you can see above Julie Lindsay has been in Cardiff this week for meetings and I managed to have a chat and a photo opportunity before Julie and Barbara Stefanics ( below with Julie) went back into their meetings after lunch.
Today's photoblog has given me a dilemma as this evening Debbie and I are due to join a group of work colleagues at the Millennium Centre to watch a performance of Les Miserables and I dearly wanted to make this the main blog entry however it is not every day that a web2.0 legend visits.

2 comments:

  1. Trophy photos are great.

    Gee
    i hope you make it safely to and from the show which will be about the time
    i am typing on this Saturday morning in the sunshine. I send Amy back to your way today. She is not looking forward to the cold.

    ReplyDelete